Sunday, March 18, 2012

Be Genki English is Uploaded!

I finally did it! I translated Be Genki by Berryz Koubou! Yay (^_^) It's up on Youtube right now if you haven't check it out yet, and I'll be posting it at the bottom of this post.

Ok, so it didn't take me too long to subtitle at all. Only I was stuck at one point because one of the lines just didn't seem right, but I put it in anyways. ; ) Can you guess which line it is? Haha(: Also, this song is REALLY catchy and it's been stuck in my head for a while now so I'm really happy that I got to subtitle it! It's probably one of the better songs by them. I think that I'll be working on the new C-ute song soon too! Which is also really good! Even though it has a lot of Airi in it, not like that's a bad thing or anything! :P So everybody please check out my new video because I worked really hard to make it for you! And please support Berryz by buying their new single!!

                     Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment